The First Tee National School Program
Tee it Up In Gym Class
In more than 8,000 elementary schools across the United States, many students are teeing off for the first time thanks to The First Tee National School Program, bringing our curriculum to your child’s gym during physical education class. By teaching elementary students The First Tee Nine Core Values and Nine Healthy Habits, we’re putting them on the course to a healthy and active lifestyle.
The First Tee National School Program gives gym teachers and physical educators the tools to get started. We provide the training, equipment and lesson plans that integrate golf skills, motor skills, core values and healthy habits.
- Create a safe introduction to golf for today’s students and teachers.
- Ensure that golf education meets the same national standards developed by the Society for Health and Physical Educators (SHAPE).
- Help students build character and confidence through the positive personal and social values associated with the game.
- Show students that golf can be a great part of a healthy and active lifestyle.
- Make the positive values of golf a part of the classroom and students’ everyday lives.
The First Tee brings core values and golf skills to gym classes everywhere. Find out how to bring The First Tee National School Program to your school.
Find out if The First Tee National School Program is offered in your community.
Are you a physical educator looking for more information? Explore and share resources with other trained and certified teachers in our online resource center.
Change a life and enrich a community by sponsoring an elementary school in your area.
Read highlights from a research study and discover the science behind The First Tee.
Learn more about The First Tee National School Program’s special modified equipment designed for any age.