Donate Golf Clubs and Equipment
Have an old set of golf clubs packed in the corner of your garage? Donating equipment is another way to help support The First Tee and its chapters across the country by converting your old, unwanted golf equipment into a cash donation for The First Tee.
With the 2nd Swing Club Donation Program the value of your used clubs and equipment is sent to The First Tee as a cash donation. You can even direct funds to a chapter!
New and used golf clubs from the following brands: Adams, Callaway, Cleveland, Cobra, Mizuno, Nike, Odyssey, Ping, PXG, Scotty Cameron, TaylorMade, Titleist, Tour Edge and Wilson.
Here a few tips for making your equipment donation:
- Fill in if you want your funds to support The First Tee Headquarters or a chapter.
- Don’t see a brand listed on the trade-in website? Please call 2nd Swing at (612) 216-4152 to see if the item qualifies for a donation.
- You can also donate new apparel, gently used golf bags and range finders. Please call 2nd Swing at (612) 216-4152 to see if the item qualifies for a donation. Golf balls will no longer be accepted.
- When shipping your equipment to 2nd Swing, please print your FREE shipping labels and include a copy of your donation summary in each box. The donation summary can be printed directly from website or from your email confirmation.
- A donation receipt will be sent within 3-4 weeks of receiving donation.
Please call 2nd Swing at (612) 216-4152 or email email@example.com.