More than 9,100 junior golfers from The First Tee have been recognized for receiving A/B Honor Roll during the Fall 2013 semester — a record-breaking number!
Sponsored by Founding Corporate Partner Shell Oil Company, The First Tee A/B Honor Roll program recognizes outstanding academic achievement of all participants. Twice a year, participants are asked to submit their report cards if they’ve earned all As and/or Bs (or the equivalent).
Students who submitted their A/B honor roll report cards received a Certificate of Achievement signed by The First Tee Chief Executive Officer, Joe Louis Barrow, Jr. to acknowledge their hard-work.
Congratulations to our junior golfers to who earned A/B honor roll this last semester!
Top Five Chapters with A/B Honor Roll Students in Fall 2013
- The First Tee of Monterey County – 841 A/B honor roll students
- The First Tee of South Central Wisconsin – 271 A/B honor roll students
- The First Tee of Phoenix 246 – A/B honor roll students
- The First Tee of Delaware – 225 A/B honor roll students
- The First Tee of the Triangle – 220 A/B honor roll students